HyperGrid at VMworld 2017
For the first time ever, HyperGrid will be at VMworld. We just had a great announcement which detailed our VMware support, announced our partnership with Westin Building Exchange and showcased Tearfund, one of our customers who is saving almost $1.3 million.
So, what can you expect from us?
- Theatre Presentations: We are going to have lots of presentations that will showcase the many use cases of HyperCloud™. Our presentations will detail how to transform IT operations, IT consumption and the IT professional. We will review customer case studies, how to use containers, unified cloud management and how you can realize a public cloud experience, on premises.
- Technical Demos: Amjad Afanah, our VP of Product Management has detailed the top 5 demos to see at VMworld.
- Automating Container and Application Services
- Personalized Self-Service Provisioning of VMs on VMware vSphere
- Enabling Unified Cloud Management
- Securing Network Communications for Apps & Virtual Infrastructure
- A Full-Stack Enterprise Cloud as a Service on VMware vSphere with Pay-as-you-Go Economics
- Awesome Giveaways: We are going to have really cool things. I don’t want to reveal too much, but our t-shirts are going to be amazing.
So, all the planning and work is (mostly) done and now it is go time. Please visit us at VMworld, August 27 – 31, 2017, at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, booth #218. You will learn how HyperCloud™ helps you realize a public cloud experience, on premises, quickly and simply and you can meet the HyperGrid team.