Delivers the benefits of all-flash storage with convenient as-a-service pricing for applications that aren’t yet running on HyperGrid infrastructure. Optimizes data retrieval and eliminates over-provisioning.
The cure for high-maintenance, large-footprint systems
Traditional storage arrays are slower, and hamper performance in a number of ways:
- Inability to prioritize I/O. Storage arrays can implement QoS only inside the array, and so can’t minimize the impact of “noisy neighbors” on your most critical apps.
- Inefficient use of resources. After performing replication and mirroring, only one-third of the physical space of typical arrays is usable, increasing costs.
- Higher chance of failure. Physical spinning disks are more prone to failure than all-flash solutions.
- Increased maintenance. Conventional storage networks require you to install and maintain a separate switch to provide access to storage.
Get all-flash performance with cloud-like pricing
Enjoy flexible, scalable storage-as-a-service delivered from a hyperconverged platform on a pay-per-use basis:
- QoS controls. Adjust data retrieval parameters to prioritize critical applications.
- All-flash advantage. Reduce costs by making maximum use of available storage space with all-flash’s smaller footprint.
- Maximize existing infrastructure investments. Boost performance for applications and containers that haven’t yet moved to our HyperGrid infrastructure.
- Inline erasure encoding. Protect data before it leaves the host and eliminate the need for replicas.
- Linear scaling and pricing. Add capacity as needed with pay-as-you-go pricing.