Gridstore Hyper-Converged All-Flash Solution Wins Over Nutanix Again
Top Reasons Cited Include High Performance, Improved Infrastructure Management, Lower TCO Recent Customer Satisfaction Survey Continues To Validate Value Proposition – 98% of HyperGrid Customers Would Both Recommend to a Colleague and Purchase Again
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA – May 10, 2016 – Gridstore™ the leader in hyper-converged all flash infrastructure today announced that its innovative Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) solution was once again chosen over competing technology offered by Nutanix. This latest win at Host Collective comes directly on the heels of its 2016 customer satisfaction survey that garnered an over 93% overall satisfaction rating from the respondents the majority representing companies with 250-5000 employees. 98% of IT professionals surveyed overwhelmingly stated they would both recommend Gridstore to a colleague and purchase again.
Every time Gridstore has gone head-to-head against market leader Nutanix in a proof of concept competition, Gridstore has been chosen as the winning vendor. The most recent example is Host Collective who chose Gridstore’s HCI to upgrade its cloud infrastructure after extensive testing carefully weighing it in side-by-side comparisons with Nutanix. “We felt that the Gridstore all-flash solution was a much stronger option than the Nutanix hybrid in performance, simplicity, and value,” said Frank Cheung, CTO, Host Collective.
Host Collective has selected two Gridstore HyperConverged Appliances, each with two nodes and 34TB of all-flash capacity. According to the customer, the Gridstore HCI solution proved to be faster, less expensive, and simpler to install and configure than Nutanix.
Key Survey Findings
• 98% of customers said they would purchase Gridstore again
• 98% indicated they would recommend Gridstore to a colleague
• Over 80% selected Gridstore for its outstanding performance numbers with 79% naming scalability as important
• Over 54% stated they realized dramatically improved infrastructure management
• Gridstore’s focus on the Microsoft ecosystem and integration with Windows factored positively for over 70% of IT professionals surveyed
• Over 70% of respondents were in the midst of replacing their legacy infrastructure – 38% were replacing their legacy HP systems, 22% replacing NetApp followed closely at 21% for Dell. Reasons for replacements included aging infrastructure, slow performance, and lack of scalability.
• 81% cited Gridstore for above average to excellent value for money
“Gridstore’s all-flash solution beat the competition on performance, TCO, and fault tolerance, said Chad Dixson, IT Manager, Yavapai Prescott Indian Tribe, “As far as I’m concerned, Gridstore’s HCA is perfect for everybody.”
Tweet this: @gridstore trumps #nutanix again #hyperconverged infrastructure customer satisfaction survey results top industry standards Read more: http://bit.ly/1kVkLu8
Gridstore’s award winning HyperConverged Infrastructure, is delivered as an appliance that offers market leading price/performance, efficient scaling, and scale-to-fit design. The Gridstore HCI is easy and fast to deploy while reducing management time and effort. Leveraging its patented software, a Gridstore HCI delivers 75% less physical infrastructure and a 65% lower price-per-VM than traditional solutions. The Gridstore HyperConverged Appliance is an ideal platform for infrastructure refreshes and specific workloads such as VDI, SQL Server, Dev/Test, Private Cloud and ROBO.
Read our Blog: http://www.gridstore.com/blog/
© 2016 Gridstore. All rights reserved.
“Download Press Release PDF”
North America EMEA
Joanne Hogue Richard Merrin
Smart Connections PR Spreckley
+1 (410) 658 8246 +44 207388 9988
Douglas W. Gruehl