Cloud Success Series: Control Cost and Mitigate Risk in the Cloud, Session 1
Today, 77 percent of enterprises have at least one application on the cloud (IDG State of the Enterprise Cloud, 2018). If you are part of that 77 percent, then cloud is now a critical element of your competitiveness. Heading into 2019, the growing pains of cloud will be cost and security: you’ll face the difficult balance between empowering your teams with the newest cloud technologies and ensuring those teams stay within budgets and comply with organization-wide policies.
As you take on this challenge, you need a cloud management platform that provides proactive ways to control and minimize costs, while enforcing governance and security.
In partnership with LiftOff IT, HyperGrid invites you to attend this webinar and demo, highlighting the capabilities we offer to help you optimally manage and benefit from your cloud strategy.
This webinar focuses on the following critical topics:
• How your cost, security & governance challenges will change at different stages of cloud adoption
• Key methods to manage costs including instance optimization, budget tracking, bill analysis and chargebacks
• Mitigating security risks using risk-based policies, and automated threat detection
• Maintaining compliance against internal and external standards corporate when operating in the public cloud
• How the HyperCloud™ platform can simplify all the above
Receive a complimentary copy of Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platform Report
As a webinar participant, you’ll receive a courtesy copy of Gartner’s new landmark overview of the CMP marketplace. Learn why Gartner singled out HyperGrid as the only “visionary” in this category in its Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms.