See how much revenue you could generate by managing public cloud workloads for your customers
Tell us your assumptions:
Your revenue potential:
Quick overviewPublic cloud spending will reach $38 billion in 2018. Enterprises are looking for help managing the cost, governance, security and performance of their AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and other cloud workloads. This MSP revenue calculator estimates potential revenue that an MSP could earn by providing public cloud management services to enterprises using the HyperCloudTM intelligent cloud management platform. The calculator uses a mix of "Complete" and "Starter" tier service levels as shown in the table below.
|Cloud Cost Control & Optimization|
|Cloud Provisioning & Automation||Basic||Advanced|
|Governance & Control|
|Cloud Service Brokerage|
|Cross-Cloud Self-Service Provisioning|
- Customer TCO advantages of using an MSP cloud management service
- MSP gross and operating margin potential of HyperCloudTM services
- Driving additional revenue to MSP data centers
- Value added services for managing customer on-premises IT
- Go to market programs to accelerate your growth
See how much revenue you could generate
Try our MSP revenue calculator and see how much growth is possible based on your current customer base and the typical customer's public cloud spend and on-premises VMs.