HyperGrid will be exhibiting at the Gartner Data Center Conference in December and the theme this year is “The Power of Connection: Leadership, Partnership and Technology”. At HyperGrid, we strive to partner with companies so that they can become a leader in their space by fully leveraging today’s technology to meet business requirements and gain a competitive advantage. The distinction that we want to be a partner and trusted advisor is an important one. Legacy IT vendors sell a pile of stuff for seven-figures and then leave IT to figure it out, or they sell an additional six-figure services package to stick around. At HyperGrid, we want to be the technology partner that a company can trust to help them solve business and technical issues and help them become a leader in their space.
Here are some examples of how we have helped customers realize improved performance and savings to obtain a competitive advantage with a public cloud experience, on premises through HyperCloud.
- Delivering high performing desktops for engineers, architects, and designers: A design firm was looking to move to a virtual desktop-as-a-service model across their environment, but the computer aided design software used was very resource intensive and required a significant amount of processing power. They were also involved in sensitive projects, so needed the security of on-premises for some users but ability to leverage the cloud for other users in future. With HyperCloud™, the design firm was able to move forward with a High Performance Virtual Desktop as a Service Solution and offer a consistent and more secure desktop environment. HyperCloud™ offers a high performance disaggregated platform, with support for GPUs, and also independently allows scaling of compute, storage and GPUs. Finally, users in the Public Cloud can be supported as well and the solution is delivered with a pay-as-you-use cost model. You can read more on the story here.
- Save almost $1.3 million in power and management costs: Tearfund deployed HyperCloud™ to deliver a complete Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution. With the reduced maintenance and power costs, the company will save almost $1.3 million in addition to becoming environmentally responsible with a dramatic reduction in power consumption.
- Expand services portfolio to create new revenue streams: Many organizations want to go to cloud, but also want an expert to partner with them to help guide them through this journey. Several IT Service providers have recognized this opportunity and are expanding their current services set to include Infrastructure-as-a-Service. For example, we are partnering with WBX to deliver CloudWest.
- Making multi-cloud easier: Innovation is moving at a rapid pace and keeping up can be challenging for IT. HyperGrid can make it easier for organizations to embrace new platforms, clouds, and technologies without the need to replace everything. The HyperCloud™ Portal integrates with new and old technologies to provide a singular view and help IT transition from administration to a cloud services brokerage. IT can leverage new HyperCloud™ features to make the right decision for workload placement (check out a sneak preview of some of our analytics information at http://www.cloudmadeclear.org) providing a full analysis of workload price and performance. A real estate firm was able to rein in Shadow IT spend with the ability to see usage across 18 public and private clouds.
HyperCloud delivers a public cloud experience, on premises helping customers obtain a flexible and agile environment so they can quickly respond to changing technical and business requirements with the benefit of a flexible pay-as-you-use cost model. While we are at the Gartner Data Center Conference, we would like to meet with you and your team to discuss how we can become your trusted advisor, learn of your top business and technical challenges and how we can work together. Stop by booth #305 to learn more, or set up a meeting with us here.
Manoj Nair joins HyperGrid from HPE where he was GM and VP of Product Management for Converged Infrastructure. His team was responsible for driving the Product Strategy and Roadmap across all elements of the Converged Portfolio & Infrastructure Management. Prior to HPE, Manoj was SVP leading strategy and R&D for the Public Cloud solutions at EMC. This was an incubation team working across the EMC federation of companies. Previously, Manoj was SVP & GM at RSA – responsible for IAM & Authentication product lines. Previously he led R&D and Product Management for RSA Security Management portfolio. Manoj also led R&D for EMC's internal incubation project, EMC Infoscape, as well as the architecture of the EMC PowerPath product family. Manoj has also held development and research positions at Data General, Novell and US NSF funded Research Labs. He is also the holder of over a dozen patents granted by USPTO in Systems Software, File systems, Information Management and Security. Manoj holds a M.S. in Computer Science from Clemson University.
Forbes Technology Council, Official Member 2018
- HyperCloud™ Analytics Is Now Available on AWS Marketplace - September 18, 2018
- The Cloud Twofer: Accelerate Your Public Cloud Strategy with a Cloud MSP and HyperCloud - June 6, 2018
- HyperGrid @ #GartnerIO: Learn the Benefits of a Public Cloud Experience, On Premises - November 8, 2017