For the first time ever, HyperGrid will be at VMworld. We just had a great announcement which detailed our VMware support, announced our partnership with Westin Building Exchange and showcased Tearfund, one of our customers who is saving almost $1.3 million. You can read more here.
So, what can you expect from us?
- Theatre Presentations: We are going to have lots of presentations that will showcase the many use cases of HyperCloud™. Our presentations will detail how to transform IT operations, IT consumption and the IT professional. We will review customer case studies, how to use containers, unified cloud management and how you can realize a public cloud experience, on premises.
- Technical Demos: Amjad Afanah, our VP of Product Management has detailed the top 5 demos to see at VMworld.
- Awesome Giveaways: We are going to have really cool things. I don’t want to reveal too much, but our t-shirts are going to be amazing.
So, all the planning and work is (mostly) done and now it is go time. Please visit us at VMworld, August 27 – 31, 2017, at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, booth #218. You will learn how HyperCloud™ helps you realize a public cloud experience, on premises, quickly and simply and you can meet the HyperGrid team.
Please go to https://hypergrid.com/vmworld-2017/ for more information.
Jennifer Gill, VP, Corporate and Content Marketing at HyperGrid has more than 20 years of IT experience. Prior to joining HyperGrid, Jennifer was the Director, Global Product Marketing, at Zerto where she was the first marketing person in the US. At Zerto, Jennifer led the product messaging and global content strategy and built the customer reference program, the customer advisory board and the analyst relations program. She also managed Technology Partnerships including relationships with Amazon and Microsoft. Previously, Jennifer held management positions at EMC and played a key role in VCE. Jennifer has a BS in Biomedical Engineering from Boston University and an MBA from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University.
- The Difference between a Cloud Management Platform and Software-Defined Cloud - April 20, 2018
- Your cloud bill says what!?!? - April 10, 2018
- Matching IT Skills with the Complexity of Your Multi-Cloud Environment - April 9, 2018