Another VMworld is over and I could use a week off just to get some sleep. The parties, the people, and the learnings all exceeded our expectations at HyperGrid. This was HyperGrid’s first time at VMworld and we had a great show.
- Finalist for VMworld Agility and Automation. We were very excited to be selected as a finalist for a VMworld award for Agility and Automation. HyperCloud™ delivers IT agility and enables automation of many complex tasks including application development, containerization and more! You can read more here.
- Great conversations. The attendees at VMworld this year did not disappoint with great discussions, bringing their IT concerns and questions to us at the booth. After a quick conversation, many attendees had a clear idea of what HyperCloud™ does and how we can help them. We look forward to continuing the conversation moving forward. Check out this video from VMblog for more info on HyperGrid and HyperCloud™ from our VP, Product Management, Amjad Afanah.
- The giveaways. We had some pretty cool giveaways. Attendees and others had a lot of fun with our dancing robots – check out this video for some cool moves!
- Transforming IT Operations, Infrastructure, and the IT Professional. The booth was packed with people packed in 10 deep to see a demo! If you would like to see one, contact us today at [email protected].
Thank you to the thousands of people who stopped by our booth! It was great to meet you and we are very much looking forward to working with you on your journey to Enterprise Cloud-as-a-Service and helping you realize a public cloud experience, on premises.
Jennifer Gill, VP, Corporate and Content Marketing at HyperGrid has more than 20 years of IT experience. Prior to joining HyperGrid, Jennifer was the Director, Global Product Marketing, at Zerto where she was the first marketing person in the US. At Zerto, Jennifer led the product messaging and global content strategy and built the customer reference program, the customer advisory board and the analyst relations program. She also managed Technology Partnerships including relationships with Amazon and Microsoft. Previously, Jennifer held management positions at EMC and played a key role in VCE. Jennifer has a BS in Biomedical Engineering from Boston University and an MBA from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University.
- The Difference between a Cloud Management Platform and HyperCloud - April 20, 2018
- Your cloud bill says what!?!? - April 10, 2018
- Matching IT Skills with the Complexity of Your Multi-Cloud Environment - April 9, 2018