Based on revolutionary DCHQ technology, HyperForm accelerates the deployment and provides “single pane of glass” management of traditional applications (e.g. Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, enterprise Java & .NET apps, etc.) as well as cloud-native applications seamlessly across any cloud or container infrastructure – including HyperGrid, VMware vSphere, OpenStack, AWS, Microsoft Azure, and many others. HyperForm simplifies the application journey to containers and provides advanced plug-ins that can be invoked at more than 20 different lifecycle stages to enable:
- On-the-fly containerization: eliminating the need to change the application code
- Data injection: to support complex application dependencies
- Service discovery: for reconfiguring load-balancers and other application components when scaling a cluster or restarting containers
- Storage management: to automate tasks associated with creating, mounting and snapshotting of external volumes.
HyperForm’s plug-in framework is simple and flexible, with custom scripts that can be written in BASH, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby or Python.
- Out-of-box integration with 18+ Cloud providers for automated infrastructure provisioning and auto-scaling
- Support for software-defined networking to deploy containers across multiple hosts/regions
- Capacity-based placement
- Historical monitoring and alerts for hosts and clusters
- Role-based access controls and approval policies
- Multi-tenant administration for different teams with granular policy governance for Operations teams to administer
- Turbocharge application development: drastically reduce the amount of time to provision infrastructure and deploy/manage applications
- Reduce your CapEx: optimize the utilization of your physical and virtual infrastructure
- Cloud agnostic: container-based apps can be migrated seamlessly across any infrastructure, located anywhere
- On the fly containerization: ease skills transition and migrationof existing apps
- Enforce governance: granular policy control to allow for developer flexibility while enforcing appropriate usage of clouds and container technologies
- Maximize your AWS, Rackspace, Google, SoftLayer or Azure credits: leverage our premier container platform on cloud infrastructure services you are already using
- Automate your application lifecycle: model, deploy, update, backup, and monitor apps in seconds
- Model complex application stacks: no need to learn Dockerfiles, just use one of our out-of-box templates
- Replicate DevOps environments in seconds: Allow new developers to replicate environments quickly to accelerate application development
HyperForm is available both on-premises and as hosted SaaS.
Download On-Prem for Free
Try SaaS for Free