AWS users now have the ability to optimize the AWS environment and user experience with a pay-as-you-go, no contract model for cloud migration planning and cloud usage optimization.
Our relationship with AWS and opportunity to host HyperCloud™ in the AWS Marketplace is no small feat when you look at the numbers. We’re a two-year-old company with a small team, but we’re drawing on 100+ years of collective experience and 400 million cloud cost and performance data points to bring you the industry’s first truly intelligent cloud management platform. Not only that, we’re scaling fast and marching to profitability, which is almost unheard of with a startup as new as ours.
HyperCloud™ Analytics, a HyperCloud™ module has key capabilities that helps you:
1. Infra Migration Planning: Automate and accelerate your migration to AWS or VMware Cloud on AWS. Auto-discover your existing VMware/Linux environment, automatically right-size with complete cost transparency to eliminate wastage, automate instance and service selection and reduce costs.
2. App Migration Planning: Model complex multi-tier apps for AWS or VMC deployment. Proactively optimize footprint for each app for cost and service planning. Automate instance and service selection based on millions of benchmarked data points and generate your custom cloud bill of materials.
3. Cost & Bill Management: Visualize your cloud bills and draw insights to optimize existing cloud footprint. Get recommendations on right sizing, reserved instance (RI) conversion, optimized RI usage, and understand wastage and sprawl, usage patterns and a lot more.
4. Compliance & Security: Ensure organization-wide compliance with AWS best practices. Get a comprehensive overview on resource usage to drill down further into non-compliant resources. Minimize security risks with real-time monitoring.
If you’ve heard the cloud hype, you may be in the middle of a strategic move to the cloud. We’re making cloud adoption faster, better and easier. Whether it’s for DR or migrating virtualized environments or entire data centers or on a per application basis, we simplify several steps in the discovery and understanding of what your actual needs are. We then match it against our 400M+ Benchmarked data points to help you proactively understand cloud costs, cloud instances and service selection. This allows you to simplify the most complex parts of your cloud migration journey early on in cloud adoption.
If you believe the cloud hype, you may already be in the cloud. In that case, we help optimize usage of public clouds like AWS. This includes preventing surprise bills, understanding actual usage and getting recommendations for savings, understanding which instances and services you should be using based on actual usage and our analytics, effective use of existing Reserved Instance contracts, and many more actions that can help save on ongoing costs. We also provide insight on security and compliance of your AWS accounts when compared against AWS best practices and our own best practices from our learnings and experience, as well as customers’ own security and compliance policies.
Manoj Nair joins HyperGrid from HPE where he was GM and VP of Product Management for Converged Infrastructure. His team was responsible for driving the Product Strategy and Roadmap across all elements of the Converged Portfolio & Infrastructure Management. Prior to HPE, Manoj was SVP leading strategy and R&D for the Public Cloud solutions at EMC. This was an incubation team working across the EMC federation of companies. Previously, Manoj was SVP & GM at RSA – responsible for IAM & Authentication product lines. Previously he led R&D and Product Management for RSA Security Management portfolio. Manoj also led R&D for EMC's internal incubation project, EMC Infoscape, as well as the architecture of the EMC PowerPath product family. Manoj has also held development and research positions at Data General, Novell and US NSF funded Research Labs. He is also the holder of over a dozen patents granted by USPTO in Systems Software, File systems, Information Management and Security. Manoj holds a M.S. in Computer Science from Clemson University.
Forbes Technology Council, Official Member 2018
- HyperCloud™ Analytics Is Now Available on AWS Marketplace - September 18, 2018
- The Cloud Twofer: Accelerate Your Public Cloud Strategy with a Cloud MSP and HyperCloud - June 6, 2018
- HyperGrid @ #GartnerIO: Learn the Benefits of a Public Cloud Experience, On Premises - November 8, 2017