We’re excited to be launching HyperCloud™ today. We’ve been working on HyperCloud™ since our company launch in July, and we believe it solves a big problem for businesses and leaders who are trying to figure out how to rapidly and innovatively transform their apps to get more competitive advantage in the current market.
Every company is a technology company, and we think that in today’s shared economy, companies drive a competitive edge by focusing on their core competencies and leveraging technology to innovate and create new offerings. By leveraging the right technology platform, companies can simplify their IT, reduce costs and deploy innovative business solutions to drive growth.
As someone who in the past had to drive a business struggling with this technology transformation challenge, and working with the tradeoffs between various public and private clouds, I know that the right platform needs to find a balance between the trifecta of the following needs:
- Flexibility, agility and ability for developers to use the latest technologies to build the best applications
- Scale and the right economic model for the business to experiment, iterate, scale up or down based on demand and traction
- Security, governance and control for IT operations, security and compliance teams
This is exactly why we built the platform HyperCloud™.
Our goal is to help companies accelerate the delivery of business transformation and apps. We help companies start developing apps that will be their true business differentiator. HyperCloud™ delivers apps and app services in a true “as-a-service” model; its end-to-end stack eliminates the need for “piece parts” IT purchasing and provides an application-centric approach for management. Pay as you go only for what you use.
We see HyperCloud™ as a key step in the big transformation underway in IT. In discussing our ideas with Paul DeLory, Research Director, Data Center Infrastructure at Gartner, he confirms that “Data center architectures are going through a radical transformation brought on by enterprise workloads transitioning to the cloud. Without transformation, IT professionals will struggle to gain the competitive benefits and differentiation that cloud and hybrid-based architectures can deliver.” (Gartner’s 2017 Planning Guide for Data Center Modernization and Infrastructure Agility)
HyperCloud™ bridges app development with IT Op’s, and makes it easy to provide services needed for new apps, as well as supporting transformation of existing apps (e.g., Java, .NET, Python etc.) so that they can start leveraging the benefits of DevOps and agility coming from continuous integration / continuous deployment methodologies.
We deliver all this in couple of very easy to consume models:
- Start with our SaaS based offering on HyperGrid.com (by signing up for HyperForm) and start containerizing existing applications or getting control over multiple public and/or private clouds. Customers can test drive the full HyperCloud™ stack by deploying up to 2G of free containers on a hosted HyperCloud™ instance.
- Sign up for our on premises deployment and we will deliver our scale-out software defined infrastructure, along with cloud management, platform and application management software on industry leading servers with all-flash or NVMe storage for very high performance, and a fully programmed redundant high speed network fabric connecting the scale-out nodes. Customers can deploy all types of applications (Virtualized, Containerized, Bare-Metal), on this infrastructure on premises or any of the clouds we support; we take care of the infrastructure and make it easy for customers to manage all their applications, and pay for only what they use.
We hope you will try HyperCloud™ out and give us feedback on how we can best help you in this journey of transformation and innovation.
Manoj Nair joins HyperGrid from HPE where he was GM and VP of Product Management for Converged Infrastructure. His team was responsible for driving the Product Strategy and Roadmap across all elements of the Converged Portfolio & Infrastructure Management. Prior to HPE, Manoj was SVP leading strategy and R&D for the Public Cloud solutions at EMC. This was an incubation team working across the EMC federation of companies. Previously, Manoj was SVP & GM at RSA – responsible for IAM & Authentication product lines. Previously he led R&D and Product Management for RSA Security Management portfolio. Manoj also led R&D for EMC's internal incubation project, EMC Infoscape, as well as the architecture of the EMC PowerPath product family. Manoj has also held development and research positions at Data General, Novell and US NSF funded Research Labs. He is also the holder of over a dozen patents granted by USPTO in Systems Software, File systems, Information Management and Security. Manoj holds a M.S. in Computer Science from Clemson University.
Forbes Technology Council, Official Member 2018
- HyperGrid @ #GartnerIO: Learn the Benefits of a Public Cloud Experience, On Premises - November 8, 2017
- Cloud Made Better - June 6, 2017
- HyperCloud Enables DevSecOps to Secure & Scale DevOps at Large Enterprises - February 17, 2017