HyperGrid Named Visionary in Gartner MQ for Cloud Management Platforms
If you’re like most (not you CES people, of course) you are likely slowly shaking off that holiday haze and getting back into the swing of things at work. If that sounds like you then you may have missed that HyperGrid was named a Visionary in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant (MQ) for Cloud Management Platforms released last week. What a way to kick things off in 2019!
For this year’s MQ for Cloud Management Platforms, Gartner says “visionaries have an ambitious vision of the future, and are making significant investments in the development of unique technologies.” Gartner designating us a Visionary is something we are extremely proud of because it not only validates our development efforts but also illustrates our ability to be an innovation leader in a market filled with established brands who have been at it for more than a decade.
We have also made significant progress in addressing Gartner’s points of critique!
Since Gartner completed their evaluation in late-Q3, we have announced a 300% year-over-year increase in orders across our enterprise and MSP customer base. We also completed a $25M Series B round of funding which we will be leveraging to expand the global reach of HyperCloud, drive further product development and support our growing base of enterprise and MSP customers. We believe this push will enable us to continue to capture market share as business accelerate their cloud adoption, which will in turn put any concerns about our size to the wayside.
Beyond our expansion plans, we have also worked to deepen our technology leadership with a wide-range of new features and Azure functionality enhancements in HyperCloud 6.0, our flagship HCM solution which we introduced in November. Feature updates of note, include:
- Cost Management with Azure Reserved Instances: HyperCloud 6.0 delivers inventory and classification of existing customer accounts to assess usage, right-size, better plan their Azure deployments. This includes helping them purchase and manage their Azure Reserved Instances for all their compute needs to achieve significant cost savings.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program Support: Azure CSP partners can leverage HyperCloud 6.0 to meet Azure Expert requirements. HyperCloud 6.0 enables Azure CSPs to add several value-added services to their offering to engage customers throughout their Azure adoption journey to plan migrations, optimize, secure and scale their customer environment in Azure.
- AWS Lambda with Proactive Cost Management and Compliance: Provides organizations with the ability to simplify monitoring of their Lambda (serverless) resources to continuously optimize allocation of various resources that impact ongoing cost and ensure ongoing compliance with security best practices.
- Proactive Disaster Recovery (DR) Planning with Zerto Integration: Customers that use or plan to use AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform for Disaster Recovery can auto-discover their existing environment (VMs and apps) and proactively assess the true cost of implementing DR, with just a few clicks. This provides an easy way to understand DR costs for periodic testing and failover, and easily build a business case for implementing DR. HyperGrid’s unique integration with Zerto provides joint customers with unique insights and input from Zerto analytics and HyperCloud Analytics Cloud performance and cost benchmark information.
- Enhanced Kubernetes Container Automation: In addition to our current native Kubernetes container orchestration and monitoring services, this release of HyperCloud brings forward support for Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), the leading managed Kubernetes provider for production environments.
- VMware Cloud on AWS (VMC) Support and VMware Solutions Exchange Availability: HyperCloud uses predictive analytics and automation to help VMware customers consolidate and optimize their existing VMware environments for migration or DR to VMC with a complete understanding of performance, sizing and costs.
- Turnkey Compliance Analysis and Remediation: The ability to automate assessment and remediation of customer deployments in AWS and Azure for security and compliance issues and stop the guesswork. Compliance assessment for standards like PCI-DSS and HIPAA is just a click away.
As we look ahead, our mission remains the same – to drive innovation within the HCM market and help businesses Cloud. Smarter.
To download a complimentary copy of the full Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms report, please visit: https://hypergrid.com/portfolio-item/gartner-magic-quadrant-cloud-management-platforms/.
To learn more about HyperCloud 6.0, please visit: https://hypergrid.com/cloud-management-platform/.