Last week I had the chance to talk with Gartner at the #GartnerDC2016 conference about how digital disruption is transforming IT. Some of the key takeaways from our conversation include the following:
- IT is becoming the bottleneck in delivering applications in a timely manner. As a result, many business users have been drawn to public clouds to get instant access to application services – bypassing IT and locking themselves to an expensive service.
- HyperGrid delivers the public cloud experience on premises with a full stack solution that provides infrastructure as well as the much needed application and platform services.
Click here to watch the interview (7 minutes, 36 seconds).
VP of Product at HyperGrid. Previously the co-founder & CEO of DCHQ, which is now HyperCloud™ Portal, the management console of HyperCloud™, providing integrated compute, storage, networking, application and container services in a full-stack offering that is delivered on premises and on a pay-as-you-go consumption model. The self-service library in HyperCloud enables self-provisioning of infrastructure, storage, network, container, and application services on HyperCloud™ as well as 15 other clouds and virtualization platforms – like VMware vSphere, OpenStack, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and others.
Prior to founding DCHQ, he was a senior product manager at VMware, where he managed strategic products in cloud management & automation for almost 3 years. He also assumed a product management role for 5 years at Oracle where he focused on application and middleware management capabilities. He holds a bachelors degree in computer science from MIT and an MBA degree from UCLA.
- 5 Must-See HyperCloud™ Demos at VMworld 2017: #5 A Full-Stack Enterprise Cloud as a Service on VMware vSphere with Pay-as-you-Use Economics - August 25, 2017
- 5 Must-See HyperCloud™ Demos at VMworld 2017: #4 Securing Network Communications for Apps & Virtual Infrastructure - August 24, 2017
- 5 Must-See HyperCloud™ Demos at VMworld 2017: #3 Enabling Unified Cloud Management - August 14, 2017