Automate the provisioning, management, monitoring, and cost-metering of disparate infrastructure for 18+ public and private clouds. Delivers holistic, cost-effective management through a single, consolidated console.
Mixed clouds bring hidden costs and complexity
Many organizations today support application workloads across multiple public or hybrid clouds. Such disparate infrastructure leads to management gaps that take a heavy toll on IT efficiency:
- Fractured organizations. You need to appoint separate teams with varying skill sets, tools, and operating processes to manage multiple clouds.
- Lack of visibility. Use of multiple management tools impairs your ability to oversee utilization and policy enforcement.
- Long waits. Lack of automation leaves the business waiting for days—or even weeks—for approvals.
- Weak oversight. Manual enforcement of granular entitlements and other security policies leads to errors and inconsistencies across clouds.
- Rising costs. Infrastructure cannot be adequately monitored across clouds, leading to overspending.
HyperGrid unifies cloud management
By consolidating multiple clouds under a single management interface, you can oversee infrastructure reliably, with increased speed and visibility:
- IT efficiency. Supervise all workloads using a single interface.
- Holistic management. A centralized console enables you to manage resources, workloads, and operations across any cloud, ensuring secure use of public clouds.
- Rapid delivery. Self-provisioning for business users means infrastructure is delivered in minutes, not days.
- Strong governance. Users get automated policy enforcement and a consistent workflow for provisioning infrastructure on any cloud.
- Lower CapEx and OpEx. Cohesive utilization and expense monitoring means you can see where to optimize for better cost efficiency.